Kitchen cabinets are one of the most prominent features in any kitchen. When it comes time to choose doors and drawers for your kitchen, you have a variety of options that can benefit you. Below, we will go over some of the available door and drawer options.
- Corner Drawers
Have you ever stood in your kitchen and complained because you just do not have enough cabinet space? This happens to just about everyone. One way to improve the functionality of your kitchen and add more storage is to make use of the pesky corners. You can have corner drawers installed in your kitchen which will allow you to use all of the space your kitchen has to offer! These corner drawers will slide out and provide you with more room than you once had.
- Glass Drawers
While the actual drawer is not made from glass, the front of it is. This option is best for homes that do not have pets or kids running around as the glass could break. With this option, the front of the entire drawer is made from glass and you can see what is inside of the drawer at a quick glance. This option is often beneficial because you can have a small space added behind the glass that will allow you to store dry food items too.
- Flip-Up Doors
Your kitchen cabinets can now serve an additional purpose. With flip-up doors, you are able to lower the cabinet door down and latch it to create a small space where you can keep your items. For example, a flip-up drawer can work as a cabinet door and also a small shelf to hold ingredients when you are cooking. You can make these doors work well for you and they will aid in additional storage space.
- Garage Doors
Tambour doors, also known as garage doors or appliance garages, are a great option in any kitchen. Sometimes you do not want everyone to see what is on your countertop or you may not have cabinet space to store that toaster or coffee pot. The garage door solves this problem and you can raise and lower it with ease.
- Track and Sliding Doors
If you are tired of pulling open your cabinet doors or you simply do not like the traditional swing open cabinet door types, you can opt-in for track doors or sliding doors for your kitchen cabinets. These types of cabinets sit on a track and have rollers attached to them, so you can simply slide them left or right to access the section of the cabinet that you want. This is a great option for homes that want a modern and updated look, but do not want to sacrifice function for it.
If you are looking to upgrade your kitchen cabinets or you would like to learn more about the available doors and drawers, contact Kitchen & Bath today to go over all of your options.
Additional Articles about Kitchen Cabinets:
- 5 Storage Solutions for Kitchen Renovations
- All you Need to Know About Kitchen Cabinets
- DIY: Paint Kitchen Cabinets Like a Pro
- How to Get a Trendy Kitchen That Won’t Soon Be Outdated
- How to Select the Perfect Cabinet
- Important Questions to Ask When Shopping for Kitchen Cabinets
- Kitchen Cabinets: 7 Important Things to Know
- Kitchen Cabinets: You Don’t Have to Start from Scratch
- Kitchen Hardware
- Kitchen Remodelling: Cabinet Door Styles 101
- Light or Dark Kitchen Cabinets?
- Modern VS Old: Managing Contemporary Styles
- Redoing Your Kitchen Cabinets? 5 Trends to Know About
- Remodelling 101: Creating an Efficient Kitchen Space
- Shaker Cabinets: The Perfect Choice for All Kitchen Styles
- Should I Hire a Professional for My Kitchen Design?
- Simple Solutions for A Flawless Cabinet Installation
- Storage Solutions for Your Kitchen Made Simple
- The Benefits of Custom Designed Kitchen Cabinets
- Treasured Freatures: Cabinet Storage Trends in 2016
- Yes! You CAN Have Light Kitchen Cabinets and Dark Floors!
- What to Consider When Buying Kitchen Cabinets
- Kitchen Cabinets Designs: Which is Right for You
- Tips for Staining Kitchen Cabinets
- Cleaning and Caring for Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Choose Contractor for Kitchen Cabinet Installation
- Choosing Kitchen Cabinets: Stock or Custom
- Kitchen Cabinet Colour Schemes & Finishes
- Benefits of Ready to Assemble Kitchen Cabinets
- Tips for Choosing High Quality Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Timeless Colour Combos for your Kitchen cabinet
- 7 Ways to Maximize Storage Space in your Kitchen Cabinets
- 8 Mistakes you want to avoid while painting kitchen cabinets
- Choosing a Kitchen Cabinet Material: A Simple Guide
- Budgeting for your kitchen cabinets
- Cabinet Door Styles to spruce up your kitchen
- Painting your Kitchen cabinets
- The A2Z of Kitchen Cabinetry – Part 1
- The A2Z of Kitchen Cabinetry – Part 2
- The Complete Guide to Refacing your Kitchen Cabinets
- Things to ask your Custom Kitchen Cabinet Maker
- Care and Maintenance Tips for Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Adding More Cabinets to Your Kitchen
- Re-facing Your Tired Kitchen Cabinets
- Painting Your Kitchen Cabinets to Update the Look
- Why You Need to Update Your Kitchen Cabinets
- The Best Way to Clean Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Refreshing Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Ways to Update Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Kitchen Cabinet Space
- Are Your Kitchen Cabinets Making Your Kitchen Look Old and Drab
- Benefits of Choosing Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- Add 5 These Features to Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Painting Your Kitchen Cabinets Doesn’t Have to Be Hard: Tips to Help
- Learn How to Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets: The 101 Guide
- Your Kitchen Cabinet Buying Checklist
- Your Kitchen Cabinet Guide: What to Know and Look For
- Signs You Need to Replace Your Cabinets and Not Reface Them
- Beautiful Kitchen Cabinets: Door and Drawer Options
- Things to Consider When Choosing Kitchen Cabinet Pulls and Knobs