Time to Renovate! Bathroom Renovation Ideas for Any Home
If you are having trouble thinking of bathroom remodel ideas, then you have stumbled upon the right article. We will go over some great bathroom renovation ideas for you to try in your home. All of these ideas are perfect for any home and will provide you with the updated, modern look that you have come to love. Ready to start turning those imagination wheels? Let’s go!
1. Standalone Tubs
Standalone tubs are a trend that has picked up traction quickly and many homeowners are running with the idea. The standalone tub needs room within a bathroom, so it is important that you have the space to make it happen.
You can choose from a wide variety of freestanding tub styles and you have the option to go as simple as you want or you can have an extravagant and elegant tub in your bathroom.
2. Frameless Walk-In Showers
Walk-in showers are a hot idea for any bathroom, especially if you are short on space. These showers help to enhance the look of your bathroom and create a sense of openness, which makes your bathroom seem larger than it is.
In addition to the walk-in aspect, the frameless shower doors are perfect for anyone who wants to eliminate the metal frame. These doors are sleek, functional, and easy to maintain.
3. Reclaimed Wood
When it comes to the interior of your bathroom, you may be going for a look that screams you love the environment, but you are also knowledgeable about the latest trends. Using reclaimed wood throughout your bathroom can elevate the space and add a nice touch to it.
Reclaimed materials are also great for the environment, so you will be adding some green aspects to your bathroom space as well.
One of the great things about reclaimed materials is that they do look natural and you can stain or paint the material any color that you want it to be.
4. Simple is Nice
Many homeowners are quickly realizing that they do not have to have some type of extravagant bathroom to make it elegant and luxurious. Often times, a simple and sleek design is all you need.
For instance, you can enhance the way a small bathroom looks with a light colored paint, a basket on the counter, and a beautiful stainless steel fixture for the faucet. Of course, if you want to go all out and have the budget to do so, then do it, but remember, you don’t have to.
5. Choose the Right Lighting
The lighting in your bathroom says it all and you can create a beautiful space with ambient LED lights. When you can, you should allow as much natural light into the bathroom as you can as well.
If you are looking to make your bathroom renovations the best they can be, consider the above ideas. Using reclaimed wood, adding beautiful lighting, and keeping the space simple will go a long way.
Additional Articles about Bathroom Renovataions:
- 5 Tips to Turn Your Bathroom into a Home Spa
- Bathroom Fixtures: Choosing the Right Ones
- Bathroom Mold: Causes and Prevention
- Bathroom Remodel: Is There a Warranty?
- Bathroom Remodelling Do’s and Don’ts
- Bathroom Renovation Tips to Enjoy Your Experience
- Benefits of Installing a Walk- In Tub
- Costs to Remodel Your Bathroom
- Five Ways to Make Your Small Bathroom Seem Huge
- Frameless Shower Doors: The Benefits
- Future Bathroom Fixtures and Upgrades to Know About
- Have a Small Bathroom? Tips for Remodeling It
- How to Choose the Perfect Bathroom Vanity
- It Pays to Be Realistic: Your Bathroom Remodeling Plan
- It’s Your Choice: Types of Bathroom Faucets
- Keeping Your Bathroom Renovation Environmentally Friendly
- Master Bath Suite: You Need One
- Plan for Your Bathroom Remodel! Seriously, Plan for It
- Planning a Bathroom Renovation? Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Redesigning Your Small Bathroom Space: Ideas to Consider
- Remodelling Your Oakville/Mississauga Home? 5 Reasons to Install a Guest Bathroom
- The 411 on Bathroom Tile
- The Bathroom Renovation Trend You Shouldn’t Miss
- The Bathtub Conundrum: Keep It or Lose It?
- The True Cost of Remodeling Your Bathroom: Tile and All
- Time to Renovate! Bathroom Renovation Ideas for Any Home
- Timeless Tile Trends for Your Bathroom Renovation
- Tips for Choosing Bathroom Countertops