Future Bathroom Fixtures and Upgrades to Know About
If you have a small bathroom space, you may be concerned that you are unable remodeling it the way you want. While it will be a bit more of a challenge, you can remodel your small bathroom space easily and enhance the way it looks.
Every homeowners deserves to have a bathroom that they are proud of and your small bathroom does not have to be one of clutter.
Below, we will go over some tips to help you when it comes time to remodel your bathroom space.
1. Choose a Light Color
One of the best things you can do for your bathroom is paint it a light color. White is usually recommended, but you could opt in for an off white or a soft pastel color.
Light bathroom colors will help enhance the natural beauty of your bathroom and allow natural light to reflect well. Darker colors are better for larger bathrooms as a dark color can actually make the space look much smaller than it is.
In addition, you will be able to match a lot of your décor choices to lighter paint colors within the bathroom.
2. Consider Your Storage Space
One of the most important things to address when it comes to your small bathroom space is the storage options that you have. If you do not have a lot of storage space, then you will find that your bathroom looks more cluttered and you may feel as though the walls are closing in on you.
To prevent this from happening, you should explore all storage options. For example, you could add additional shelving on the walls or under your cabinets to allow you to store more items.
In addition, you may want to keep a small basket on the counter or behind the toilet and keep additional toilet paper rolls or towels inside of the baskets.
3. Get New Fixtures
Instead of replacing your tub or installing a new countertop, upgrade your bathroom fixtures to add some appeal to the space. For example, you could begin by choosing a new faucet and sink for your countertop. These new elements will help create a fresh look in your bathroom and your guests will instantly notice a difference without paying attention to the fact that your cabinets are the same.
You can also install a new showerhead or toilet to create a modern and updated atmosphere.
When it comes to remodeling your small bathroom, you do not have to make huge changes for them to be seen. In fact, making too many big changes can actually have a negative impact on the way your bathroom looks.
A small bathroom may seem like more of a challenge to remodel, but if you know what elements to change and you choose light colors and go easy on the décor, you will have a beautiful bathroom space that looks ten times better.
Give Us A Call
If you need help choosing the right fixtures for your bathroom remodel, talk to your local contractor. He or she can provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
Additional Articles about Bathroom Renovataions:
- 5 Tips to Turn Your Bathroom into a Home Spa
- Bathroom Fixtures: Choosing the Right Ones
- Bathroom Mold: Causes and Prevention
- Bathroom Remodel: Is There a Warranty?
- Bathroom Remodelling Do’s and Don’ts
- Bathroom Renovation Tips to Enjoy Your Experience
- Benefits of Installing a Walk- In Tub
- Costs to Remodel Your Bathroom
- Five Ways to Make Your Small Bathroom Seem Huge
- Frameless Shower Doors: The Benefits
- Future Bathroom Fixtures and Upgrades to Know About
- Have a Small Bathroom? Tips for Remodeling It
- How to Choose the Perfect Bathroom Vanity
- It Pays to Be Realistic: Your Bathroom Remodeling Plan
- It’s Your Choice: Types of Bathroom Faucets
- Keeping Your Bathroom Renovation Environmentally Friendly
- Master Bath Suite: You Need One
- Plan for Your Bathroom Remodel! Seriously, Plan for It
- Planning a Bathroom Renovation? Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Redesigning Your Small Bathroom Space: Ideas to Consider
- Remodelling Your Oakville/Mississauga Home? 5 Reasons to Install a Guest Bathroom
- The 411 on Bathroom Tile
- The Bathroom Renovation Trend You Shouldn’t Miss
- The Bathtub Conundrum: Keep It or Lose It?
- The True Cost of Remodeling Your Bathroom: Tile and All
- Time to Renovate! Bathroom Renovation Ideas for Any Home
- Timeless Tile Trends for Your Bathroom Renovation
- Tips for Choosing Bathroom Countertops