Future Bathroom Fixtures and Upgrades to Know About
If you want to remodel your bathroom space, you may want to hold out just a little longer and wait for some of the newer upgrades to come out. As times change and technology advances, you can expect to see some pretty awesome upgrades and changes for bathroom fixtures and upgrades.
In fact, many of these new upgrades will make people want to remodel their bathroom as quickly as they can. Below, we will go over some of these upgrades and you can start getting excited for them.
1. Smart Mirrors
We have smart phones, smart apps, smart home systems, but what about smart mirrors? This is a new reality that will be making appearances in bathrooms all over. The smart mirror will be designed to keep up with the lifestyle that we live now.
These mirrors will have an anti-fog feature, heating feature, and even a condensation free feature. Sounds crazy, right?
If you want to go all in on your bathroom mirrors, you will have the option to add in Wi-Fi, television, and even touchscreen options. This means that you will be able to read the latest news while you brush your teeth! How cool.
2. Smart Showers
The next new feature to look forward to in the bathroom remodeling world is the smart shower. These showers are going to be extremely functional and versatile for every home.
The showers will come with a remote controlled option that allows you to control your shower before actually stepping into it. You will also be able to listen to music through a waterproof sound system.
If you thought that was enough, these smart showers will also allow you to program your favorite temperature settings, stream settings, and more. The smart shower is sure to add luxury to any bathroom.
Spend Less Than You Planned
Another great way to enjoy the entire remodeling process is to spend less than what you planned. If you expect and budget to spend $15,000 for your bathroom remodel, then try to spend $13,000. Of course, do not forego any of the items you want, but shop around for lower prices, utilize coupons, and consider different brands to help lower your costs overall.
3. Electronic Faucets
We have all experienced those faucets that use an infrared light to determine when your hand is underneath and the water automatically turns on and off.
In addition to this feature, electronic faucets will offer you a completely new way to wash your hands. In fact, the faucets will allow you to automatically set the temperature of the water and how long the water flows from the faucet for.
You will not have to use your hands to turn the water on or off and the programmed settings will kick into action and work for you. In addition, you will be able to keep an eye on your water usage amounts, which will allow you to monitor consumption and when you need to scale back.
If you are interested in any of the above futuristic upgrades for your bathroom, you may want to hold off on a bathroom remodel until they start releasing to the public.
When redesigning your bathroom space, make sure that you marry together functionality and style, so that you get the most use out of your bathroom and also so that you can enjoy your upgrade.
Additional Articles about Bathroom Renovataions:
- 5 Tips to Turn Your Bathroom into a Home Spa
- Bathroom Fixtures: Choosing the Right Ones
- Bathroom Mold: Causes and Prevention
- Bathroom Remodel: Is There a Warranty?
- Bathroom Remodelling Do’s and Don’ts
- Bathroom Renovation Tips to Enjoy Your Experience
- Benefits of Installing a Walk- In Tub
- Costs to Remodel Your Bathroom
- Five Ways to Make Your Small Bathroom Seem Huge
- Frameless Shower Doors: The Benefits
- Future Bathroom Fixtures and Upgrades to Know About
- Have a Small Bathroom? Tips for Remodeling It
- How to Choose the Perfect Bathroom Vanity
- It Pays to Be Realistic: Your Bathroom Remodeling Plan
- It’s Your Choice: Types of Bathroom Faucets
- Keeping Your Bathroom Renovation Environmentally Friendly
- Master Bath Suite: You Need One
- Plan for Your Bathroom Remodel! Seriously, Plan for It
- Planning a Bathroom Renovation? Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Redesigning Your Small Bathroom Space: Ideas to Consider
- Remodelling Your Oakville/Mississauga Home? 5 Reasons to Install a Guest Bathroom
- The 411 on Bathroom Tile
- The Bathroom Renovation Trend You Shouldn’t Miss
- The Bathtub Conundrum: Keep It or Lose It?
- The True Cost of Remodeling Your Bathroom: Tile and All
- Time to Renovate! Bathroom Renovation Ideas for Any Home
- Timeless Tile Trends for Your Bathroom Renovation
- Tips for Choosing Bathroom Countertops