Sometimes you deserve to pamper yourself. Odds are you’re a hard worker that has managed to put a nice roof of your family’s heads and when it comes to your bathroom – your inner sanctuary – you simply deserve a few amenities. One place many homeowners look to upgrade when it comes to the master bath is the tub. Many folks enjoy the soothing, luxurious feel of powerful jets massaging their back, arms and feet in the comfort of their own bathroom. Jacuzzi and whirlpool tubs can give you that indulgence and they have never been more popular. Folks in the Mississauga and Greater Toronto Area really enjoy them in the colder months after a grueling work day where hands and backs are tense with knots and unwinding with the soft, warm feel of strong whirlpool jets and a glass of wine just feels amazing. Should you find this to be something you need in your life, you might want to check out the showroom at Kitchen and Bath in Toronto that has a myriad of different styles and sizes of Jacuzzi tubs to fit any size bathroom.
Our Jacuzzi – Whirlpool Tubs:
KITCHEN & BATH WHIRPOOL TUB 1
KITCHEN & BATH WHIRPOOL TUB 2
KITCHEN & BATH WHIRPOOL TUB 3
What type of tub to buy:
Deciding what type of tub to buy really comes down to what you envision as the main us for it. Typically these are some of the common reasons people choose to buy Jacuzzi-whirlpool tubs:
- Physical therapy at home
- Parties and entertainment
- Upgrading your bathroom amenities
- Home spa
Other points to consider with regard to the size and positioning of your bubbling tub would include the following:
- Indoors or outdoors – Folks in Mississauga and Toronto enjoy their Jacuzzi-whirlpool tubs outdoors as a nice way to enjoy nature even in the winter when temperature can plummet. Folks who have a large established indoor space or are not fans of the cold may want to look at indoor options.
- Height of the people using it – You should consider a 6’ tub if you plan to have folks that are tall in the tub to ensure they will have maximum comfort and enjoyment of the whirlpool amenities.
- Number of regular users – If there will be more than user at a time, you should consider a center mounted drain and a larger Jacuzzi-whirlpool tub. Should you plan for parties with more than four users, it is best to select a 6-person tub or larger and place it outdoors.
- Will children utilize the tub – Children can definitely have lots of fun in whirlpool baths, but they should always be supervised by an adult and you should consider additional safety features if there will be young occupants.
- Pump location – It can be much more labor intensive to install an in-ground, Jacuzzi-whirlpool tub if you are putting it indoors and do not have a crawl space. Finding an optimal location for the pump can be difficult and costly too. Should you find that your bathroom is not overly expansive and your home is built on a slab, you might need to consider an outdoor tub.
All of these points will help you make an educated decision when it comes to the size, shape and location of your Jacuzzi-whirlpool tub. More than likely you will derive much joy and relaxation from having one inside or outside of your home, so swing by the showroom in Toronto and discuss your needs with the folks at Kitchen and Bath.